Klub is a vertical Fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the F&B sector through the application of data. We are angel-funded, currently in stealth mode, and based out of Domlur, Bangalore.
Our founders are Anurakt Jain (12+ yrs | Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi | IIT-D, Wharton, CFA) and Ishita Verma (9+ yrs | Investment banking and investing at Kotak IE, Unitus Capital, Snyder UAE | LSR, IIM-B).
We have a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention. Be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
Please learn more about us here: Employee Pitch Deck
As a Content Specialist, your key aim would be to create a craft, and market content that will educate our customers and prospects. Your work will have you writing engaging content for our website, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, building presentations to better explain features. Your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
We are looking for creative minds who are as passionate about marketing as much as they are about writing.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive content for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Write blogs, social media posts, newsletters, work on case studies and create content for presentations.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions.
- Conceptualizing end to end content marketing strategies for brands of varying sectors.
- Learning how to utilize social media advertising to promote content across channels.
- 4-6 years of working as a marketer with a special focus on content.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or a related field (Master's degree, a plus).
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time.
- Ability to research and write as an expert in all sectors.
- Excellent verbal communication to maintain good relationships with clients.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying